Sunday 1 May 2011

BulkBarn Gluten-Free products on sale this week!

If you haven't visited Bulk Barn in Edmonton yet - you should.

And as a BONUS - this week, they have coupons (many many!) and Gluten Free bulk items are on sale, as well as the El Peto products are 25% off with the coupon (at the checkout) until May 12, 2011.

I love El Peto - one of the first gluten free suppliers I found years and years ago.  They have powdered soup bases that I really really like, and lasts…well, forever.  They also have corn-free mixes - something that is really hard to avoid if you have that as an added challenge to being Gluten Free.

I sadly forgot that one of the coupons on the front expires today… $3 off purchase of $10 or more before taxes.  Hmmm Can I buy $10 worth of bulk corn snack sour cream and onion rings?

No comments:

Post a Comment