Saturday 30 April 2011

Taxes - oh jeez.

Well, it's my fault.

I've put off years of taxes, and today, I was supposed to figure out how to submit even the ONE year with the two T4's (I'm missing a bunch, 2005 was a bad year for me).

I just can't get myself to do this.  The first couple of years I was old enough to submit taxes I tried to do it, and failed miserably.  I started paying an accountant to do it, so for quite a number of years, I was well served.

Then 2005 came around and it all went to the box. And 2006, 07, 08, 09, and 10. Yup. you read that right. 5 years' worth. In boxes.

I am so traumatized and intimidated by a bunch of numbers, I can't seem to make myself get just one in - so the tax man doesn't penalize me even if they DO owe me $.

Wish me luck, I may just get the courage to do this before midnight tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment