Monday 29 August 2011

Thank you Jack.

I've been sitting on this for a while, not sure what to say that hasn't been said

Cancer is a horrible disease, and I, for one, can't wait to see it obliterated from our planet.  I see no purpose to it's existence, other than perhaps to prevent humans from overpopulation.

I mourn Jack's absence… not because he's gone - I would never want anyone to suffer and hang around this existence for our benefit, but what he did for ME. What he WOULD have done for me. The everyday Canadian.  Proving politics doesn't have to be about greed, money, power or influence, but bettering the lives of the people you serve.

Thank you Jack.  Thank you Olivia Chow for sharing your lives, and your commitment to social wellbeing, with us.

His last letter to Canadians - inspiring, touching, and so…Jack.

http://buzz.roots.com/2011/08/jack-layton-1950-2011.html

No comments:

Post a Comment