Thursday 26 May 2011

Birthday burger at Red Robin

I like the birthday club at Red Robin.

And I like Red Robin food. They serve gluten friendly meals that taste just as good as their regular menu items.  I can order and not worry that I'll have to stay close to home for a couple of days just in case.

Lettuce wrapped burgers are refreshing, and tasty.  Fries were HOT and crispy today. Service from Jacqueline was just enough, not too little, not too much. (She's new from Vancouver, hoping to study wildlife biology.)

Restaurant was pretty quiet until the homeless couple came in and set up shop at the next table.

Ran into my friend BB - Biker boy (David) coming in on our way out.  Nice surprise, it's been a while since we've run into each other.

Our neighbourhood is a nice 'hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment