Thursday 5 May 2011

100 (Hundred) Bar | Kitchen Gluten Free offerings

Chef Cowan (@chefcowan on twitter) let me know they now have Gluten-Free BREAD! Kudos to the chef for being open and having options for those of us who are unable to enjoy the usual delightful offerings.

I took a quick drive through the regular menu, and while I'm sad I can't have the Bacon Cheeseburger Perogies, or the Lobster variety, The Gluten-Free Lunch and Dinner menu is really nice!

I can vouch for the Truffled Popcorn, Creme Brulé (IT'S HUGE), and the photos of that King Crab that Chef has on his seafood platter is awesome.

To be honest - EVERYTHING on the Gluten Free Lunch and Dinner menus looks excellent and succulent.

Stop by the restaurant website for the Gluten-Free Lunch menu, and the Gluten-Free Dinner menu.

100 Bar | Kitchen
Located at: 10009 101A Avenue Northwest
Edmonton, AB T5J 0R6
(780) 425-0100

No comments:

Post a Comment